The First Symposium of the Academic Journal of Feng Shui (AJOFS) – 2017, Down Under.
Date: Sat. 13th and Sun. 14th May 2017.
Venue: University of Technology, Sydney Australia.
Theme: “Canopy and Chariot – Chinese Concepts of Heaven and Earth in the Feng Shui Tradition.
Cost: Almost next to nothing, you can afford it!
The following rising stars in the Feng Shui world and Post-Modern Grandmasters will reveal to you their many years of research, in their hidden Ivy Towers, the most inner secrets of this mysterious and intangible cultural heritage of China, in two short days at a cost of a cheap i-phone.
1) Dr. Hong Key-Yoon – University of Auckland.
2) Dr. Derham Groves – University of Melbourne.
3) Dr. Micahel Paton – University of Sydney.
4) Dr. Michael Mak – University of Newcastle.
5) Dr. Stephen Skinner – Feng Shui Grandmaster
(Gee! They are all bloody Doctors!)
6) Mr. Tyler J Rowe – TCM Practitioner
7) Mr. Howard Choy – Feng Shui Architect.
(Phew! Just an Architect!)
….and many more of course, like Grandmaster Yap Cheng-Hai’s daughter Boon Yap, who will reveal, the never before, Feng Shui secrets passed down through her family. You cannot, simply not possible, ask for more. It will be better than any Feng Shui Extravaganzas or boring conferences you will ever attend in your life. Come and enjoy the warm sun and the funny Aussies with their BBQ jokes!
See you there!